Since moving to London in late 2016, I've worked as a PR and marketing consultant to high-growth businesses. Engagements range from ongoing marketing strategy and support to project-based work for major events, projects, and company milestones. Clients have included ASOS, Cannes Lions, Balderton Capital, Farfetch, Mr. President, Tech City UK, WeWork, and many more.
- Independent agencies
- Startups: PR strategy and support for ~20 companies in US, UK, and Europe during key funding events from Seed through Series C.
- Venture capital: Thought leadership and portfolio company communications s for Balderton Capital, BGF Ventures and Highland Europe.
- Late-stage and public companies: supporting WeWork for its Creator Awards in the UK, Farfetch's Store of the Future, and ASOS visual search launch.
- Other: ongoing PR support for Tech City UK through Burlington.cc, including communications for its Future Fifty and Upscale programs, 2017 Tech Nation report, and more.
- PR strategy and support for Lions Innovation at Cannes Lions 2017
- Media support for WIRED Live 2017
- Organized and hosted targeted events for WeWork, Tech City UK, and more.
- Leading PR for the launch of #LAUGH, Israeli contemporary artist Eyal Gever's collaboration with Made in Space, that produced the first sculpture in space aboard the International Space Station.